Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow pages inside a custom website

Hi guys, how are you? I have a doubt about Webflow, I have a marketing background and need some help from technical experts haha!

In the company I work for we have a custom website (it’s an AngularJS and PHP software). In this website, we have a portfolio, which is basically a page with several cards that take users to case studies: each card is a landing page of a case study telling our experience with our clients. We were wondering if we could create the case studies landing pages in Webflow and incorporate them in our website as it is today. Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

You should be able to, as long as you add a sub-domain for the project. Because your current site is going to need that primary domain to remain on the current hosting. If you add your primary domain as the Webflow account BUT DON’T add it as the primary in project hosting settings. Use the sub-domain when you set up the CNAME.

Off the top of my head this is the way I can see it working. Look at the Webflow University doc on domains here:

If you have any hesitation, I’d contact support directly because you don’t want to override your current site. But sub-domain is the way to go in my opinion.

And you’ll create the sub-domains in your registrar, where you currently own the primary domain. Use something like: case.abccompany.com.

All the portfolio links will be directed to these pages you create inside WF.