Webflow plugins?

Hi, I want to move away from WordPress which I think is outdated, clunky and basically just a yuge mess.
I just need a clean static home page where I can showcase my projects, creativity, pictures and thoughts.
But there are a few features that would benefit me greatly. I thought I saw some box somewhere saying webflow had 100s of “apps” but I can’t find it anywhere. I understand you can embed any code like javascript, but I haven’t moved yet, so embedding is restricted for me on the free plan.

• If I want the “Pay With A Facebook like” on my page, I can insert that with Embed?
  • Are there plans of introducing plugins like wordpress if it currerntly isnt? (hopefully moderated and cleaner than WP ofc)
  • If you can embed, do you like import javascript and then call the script with a button?
  • I’m currently learning JavaScript at teamtreehouse.com. If you learn that, can you build anything with webflow, export the code and connect it easily with a database and service like Firebase? That would help me greatly as I’m just learning programming

Currently Webflow doesn’t have any plugins or apps store/marketplace. All third-party (JavaScript) scripts have to be included via custom code.

If you can find a JavaScript/jQuery plugin that does that, you can post in “Code Help” category for help

Highly unlikely. You can see current wishlist items here https://wishlist.webflow.com

Depends on the plugin. Read the plugin’s documentation on how you can use it. If you are not a JavaScript developer and need to hire one, I’m available here.

I’m not sure what’s covered in the courses you are taking, but you can definitely export the front-end layout code and integrate with your choice of framework/CMS/etc. and host elsewhere.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.