I have a problem with a site that I made in webflow and was hoping someone could help perhaps.
I have exported my webflow site and uploaded it onto my server to test it. The site doesn't display correctly now though.
Here is a link to the site working correctly:
And here is the site on my server not working correctly:
I was thinking it could perhaps be the php version of my server, but I tried all available versions in the server settings and it didn't fix the problem.
Thanks very much in advance to everyone that takes the time looking into my problem!
EDIT: To sum up the core problem ... the navi in this is link has 5 divs set to 20% width of the parent div but the last item gets pushed in the a second row when it is exported to my server (http://winterfoto.com/test3/index.html)