Webflow Start Up Kit Template - Where are Animations?

BS"D
Hi. I’m using the Start Up kit as my template. I see it has some neat animations, but when I click on the animated element, and try to see its animation on the Interactions Panel, nothing appears. In fact, no interactions appear at all for the whole project…
Also when I copy those elements and paste them in another project, the animations at not there.
I’ve included a share link to my project.
Thanks…

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @yoramraz1

Fear not! Those animations will be ‘Legacy’ interactions. By default Webflow shows you the Interactions 2.0 panel, but you just need to switch a small toggle, and all the legacy interactions will show. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot!
Could you please quickly explain to me what these legacy interactions are? And how does it work with the interactions I’ve already made in Interactions 2.0?
Thanks!

Sure!

Basically ‘Legacy’ was the first version of Webflow interactions (let’s say 1.0). Then in October 2017 Interactions 2.0 was launched (often referred to in short as IX2)

As there were lots of sites using Interactions 1.0 (now referred to as ‘Legacy’) and some people preferred using them over 2.0, these can still be used, edited, amended on sites - but there may come a point where they are phased out for new projects.

It is possible to use both 1.0 and 2.0 on a site - but can get messy if you have them affecting similar/same elements.

Here’s the mini-site for the original 1.0:

https://interactions.webflow.com/

Announcement of the new version:

The mini-site for the new version 2.0:

The feature list for 2.0

Super! All the best…