Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow to WP - ISSUES

Hi, I've created a site from webflow then export it to wordpress(child theme no wp framework). I have done wordpress dev before and the same thing I did here. But somehow, I'm quite confused with the way webflow works or uses its css/js. It gives me two similar css.

1. mysite.webflow.css
 2. webflow.css

both of these are being called via style.css. I've @import these 3 - normalize.css,webflow.css, schire.webflow.css. other elements are loaded up already but these two css(webflow.css,schire.webflow.css) got conflicts.

and the NAVIGATION or NAVBAR is messed up as well. and when rendered to mobile, navbar don't collapse at all.

Another thing, webflow didn't generate or extract bootstrap-min.css and bootstrap-min.js?

This is how it suppose to look like - http://schire.webflow.com
This is what happened - http://dominoscoupon-code.com/dev/

I'm still investigating things here. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Anyone? I still got no luck. If only the exported files bares native bootstrap files, its easy for me to trace. If I'm going to edit the css that overrides certain elements it would be almost like I'm coding bootstrap from scratch.

i put my designs in to wordpress no problems but i enqueue all my scripts and css works fine normally

Good Idea. I've done mine in the old way - via footer lol. I'll try that. Thank you @Paul_Oliver

You can always combine normalize and webflow.css files and put them on top of the mysite.webflow.css

Merry Christmas Everyone.

@Paul_Oliver how did you write your enqueue script? I know its under functions.php. Just wondering how did you write yours? coding functions isn't my strong suit.

Here's my attempt:

<?php
function enqueue_all__my_scripts() {
    wp_enqueue_script( 'normalize-css', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/normalize.css', array(), '1.0.0', true );
    wp_enqueue_script( 'custom-css', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/mysite.webflow.css', array(), '1.0.0', true );
    wp_enqueue_script( 'webflow-css', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/webflow.css', array(), '1.0.0', true );
   wp_enqueue_script( 'webflow-js', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/webflow.js', array(), '1.0.0', true );
    wp_enqueue_script( 'modernizr-js', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/modernizr.js', array(), '1.0.0', true );
}

add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'enqueue_all__my_scripts' );
?>

Please let me know what did I miss?

@bartekkustra what do you mean? I tried @import all css into style.css (Child theme) and css runs fine but the design got messed up. I tried enqueue, which I've written above.

Just to follow up. I've got it sorted out.
the 'true' part in enqueuing script, it basically tells WP to place the script on the FOOTER.
so to make it short:
TRUE = Footer. The script/css will be placed on the footer part area where your wp_footer() hook is in place..
FALSE = Header. The script/css will be placed on the <head> part.