Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Webflow + Woocommerce

Hi guys,

I’ve made my website with webflow and I’ve converted my website to Wordpress with Udesly.
I want to use Woocommerce to creat and manage my shop.
Can someone tell how to do that? I will use the full functionality of woo commerce to add products and descriptions etc for my shop.
Already thanks!

Hey there Demian. Welcome to the Webflow community.

Unfortunately, at this time, WordPress and Webflow are fairly incompatible platforms. Udesly is a great tool for pulling your Webflow designs into WordPress as a theme, but there are some specific parameters to follow along with some restrictions on what you can do.

That being said, once you have your site in WordPress, you would just install the Woocommerce plugin(s) that you want to use, and then control/manage them from the WordPress Admin panel.

The problem here comes with maintenance and design updates, as I am not sure about the process of updating the theme, designing the WooCommerce elements without using custom code, etc.

Not sure that helps, but maybe it gives you a bit of guidance. Let me know if you need me to be more specific about any part of that.

Hey Raymmar,

Thanks for your answer! The problem is that when I use the udesly adapter to make my webflow website an wordpress theme that I can’t use wordpress plugin’s. It doesn’t work! Maybe I need another product from udesly?
I think the only way is to make my shop in webflow with attributes and hopefully I can manage my shop with woocommerce!