Webforms.io down?

I am looking to let my client use the webflow forms on their site, but of course I want them to be white label. But it seems as though webforms.io is currently down, and routing to a Webflow 404 page. Any estimate on time that this will be back up? Thank you.

Hi there @SocialOverseer, webforms.io is the server that mails are sent from, but it does not have it’s own website at the moment. All form submissions are saved to the Forms tab in Site Settings.

It might be we had this site up and running, in fact I think we did, I will need to check, it could be we are doing site maintenance on this site.

I hope that helps, if not, let me know and I am happy to further assist.

Cheers, Dave

Yes, I understand that it doesn’t have it’s own “site” - my apologies, should have clarified. It used to point to a small splash screen that said just said some basic stuff about web mail delivery…blah blah blah. Anyways, it had no tie to Webflow at all, that’s why I was asking.

Hi @SocialOverseer, yes, there was a site for webforms.io. I am sorry about the confusion, we are looking into this and will get that restored as soon as possible. I can inform once that is completed. Cheers, Dave