Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Website error with broken link

Hi everyone,

I am at a complete loss here. I use SEMRush to check my website’s health and I am getting a which is making me scratch my head.

It is giving me an error on a page that does not exist on my site. It’s saying that there is a broken link and a 4XX error on a page. See attached screenshots.

Any idea where this error could be coming from. Probably something really obvious I’m missing here so sorry in advance if that’s the case.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/speak-institute?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=speak-institute&preview=f301df667e474b925e02f0fbec0942c5&mode=preview

(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey Jake,

I looks like you have a link (maybe from an old version of the site) that is directing to a non existing page (www.speak.ae/study-ielts-courses-in-dubai)

What does the SEMRush displays when you click on the “view broken links” button?

Hi @avivtech,

Thanks for the reply. When I click on the view broken link it takes me 404 error on my site.

Any idea how I could delete this link? Previously we were hosting on wordpress but that was 2 years ago.

I’m a bit confused about this.

As I wrote, I believe there’s a link on your site that points to this address, which no longer exists. Find it and remove/change it.
In any case, I’d ask the SEMRush support for help as well, since you are having trouble with something on the SEMRush interface.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.