Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Website has undesired horizontal scrolling

Please need help…

I have right scrolling on my website. I know what section causing this but by design, I need this to overflow…

Please, can someone help me?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cybeats-redesign?utm_source=cybeats-redesign&preview=951fe4ccb0a20d2f752d1198aa09814d

Thanks in advance.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Anna — what section is causing this?

Edit: Is it your Mantra Plus Fields Section?

If it’s not possible to turn Overflow to Hidden for your use case, could you set a max-width on the section of 100VW?

Just tried… doesn’t work :(… I have the same design on a different page and it doesn’t do that scrolling. I don’t know why it happens here…

Hmm… it looks like you have 4 elements that exceed the width of the body — all div elements with the following classes:

• mantra-plus-fields-section
  • mantra-container
  • fields-container
  • bg-decor-top

Can you try setting a max-width on all of those elements as well?

Thanks,

Tried to add to this elements max-width: 100VW…

Doesn’t work.

Bummer! May I ask why Overflow: Hidden cannot be used on the parent section?

Further, you could try giving the body a class, setting a max-width of 100VW, and turning Overflow to Hidden there!

1. Overflow: Hidden cannot be used on the parent section: it cuts off my tiles… See image attached

2.Setting a max-width of 100VW, and turning Overflow to Hidden there: the whole site doesn’t scroll down :(((

1 Like

Ahhh, gotcha. I see you set the Body’s max-width to 100% — and after taking a look at your published website, that seems to have resolved the issue. Is that correct? If not, I will take a closer look at this tomorrow morning and see what solution I can come to for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for helping. The issue was something else that caused it. One of the elements. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, glad you got it figured out!

1 Like