Website not displaying

Hello! Over the past few months I’ve been working on my first Webflow site. I’ve almost finished the site so now I’m testing it on different browsers.

I’ve discovered that my website won’t load when following this link: madebyidol.com, but will load following this link: www.madebyidol.com. I’m sure this is something to with my DNS settings but I can’t figure it out. My hosting is provided by one.com.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello @madebyidol this isn’t directly related to webflow. I assume. you exported your site and then launched it with one.com? You need to launch the site on madebyidol.com then redirect www.madebyidol.com as technically it is a subdomain. If you want you can keep it as is as well and then redirect madebyidol.com to www.madebyidol.com. Where is your domain hosted?

Thanks for your response. I was using a one click Wordpress installation previously through one.com which I uninstalled, then set up a custom domain through Webflow. Webflow’s page on setting up a custom domain with one.com is blank, so I thought the forums might have some specific suggestions for my situation.