Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Website not pulling up for some. "Site can't be reached" error

Hey guys,
My client’s website is working beautifully for the most part (www.omnicentre.org), but when they are trying to access it, in only pulls up on half of their computers. The other times it gives the following error messages (see images). It works for me and everyone I’ve asked to pull it up from different locations, but they legitimately can’t pull of the website or the webflow editor from their location. This is obviously a problem since they can’t view or edit their own website.

Is this a webflow server issue? A firewall or server issue on their end? And if so, how can we troubleshoot it? (This is actually not the first time I’ve had a client unable to pull up a webflow site so I’d love to have a troubleshooting guide for future use.)

Thanks!

Hey Christina,

Is this issue still occurring?

If so, on the machines that are affected can you try to reload the page while holding down the ‘shift’ key on your keyboard.
This will reload a fresh copy of the website from the server, rather than the browser cache looking for the site with outdated website information pointing to a wrong location.

Let me know the results,
Cheers
Keiran