Website not refreshing on computer

This is a new one and it drove me nuts wasting an hour thinking the DNS settings were wrong. On my desktop when I go to tremblingvoid.com I get an error page saying the website is not available complete with a dreamhost robot. If I put the www. before then it works fine

The wierd part is that I get this error on multiple browsers. But only on this desktop. I have checked the site and others have checked it on various computers and devices. The site works fine. Except on this desktop. AI have done a clear cache restarted the computer, and even did a boot down. I still get this error on every web browser.

I can’t even figure out the logic in this. Is there somewhere where cache from all the browsers is being stored that is not emptying or refreshing?

any ideas?

thanks
Jeremy

Hi @jbleroux, make sure to set the WWW as the default domain, see here: http://help.webflow.com/faq/how-to-set-your-sites-default-domain

After setting www as the default domain, republish the site. After that is done, let me know in case there is still an issue.

Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.