Website NOT showing up in Google and Search Console

Hi there,
Tim here, I recently finished my website and published it (imbalistudios.com), so far so good, but I can not see my site in Google. It simply does not show up. I do not get any spikes in Google Search Console, absolutely nothing. It says something with “no indexing” in robots.txt…where can I find that? Where can I change it? Please help!!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/imbali-studios?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=imbali-studios&preview=71d9e3c41deedf4c597d79fb45edd42e&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Here is how to block search engines from indexing. You want the opposite. Make sure you did not enable these.

Hi there,
thanks for your help. It is still not working. Any other idea?

I just tested visiting your site and your published website is redirected to www.www.imbalistudios.com and then presents a SSL error. Check your DNS settings and resolve the issue first.

Hi Jeff,
Don’t know where the fault is.

Normally a CNAME record exists that points to a Webflow record. Review the guidance / instructions provided by Webflow that is linked on the project settings / hosting page.

My hosting provider doesn’t allow me create CNAME register. Here are my Indexing settings. Is this right?

You need to ensure you have your custom domain set up correctly. Google can’t index your site since it can’t access it. Note the setting of the default domain and the CNAME record settings. If your DNS provider won’t provide CNAME records then switch to one that is not broken.

See →

Hi there, have you managed to get your site on Google?

There’s a few issues i noticed with your site. You mentioned that you have not got a sitemap configured, this is key for Google to crawl your site and recognise your website as a valid webpage. In order to get your site shown on Google, you need to have it optimized in the way that Google wants, thankfully Webflow makes this fairly simple.

I also noticed that you have an SSL error on the site, this needs to be resolved before you worry about anything else. A quick way to troubleshoot is to head over to your Webflow site settings and your domain provider. For example, if you’re using GoDaddy, you want to be sure the DNS settings are configured properly.

Check out this article on how to do this: