Website Speed test and how to improve

Hey Guys,

I recently did a test to determine the speed of my website and noticed the following failure & suggestion: Parallelize downloads across hostnames.

Overall, I did fairly well, but nobody likes to see an “F” as a grade and I have no idea why I am ‘failing’ in this area.

Is there anything I can do on my side to resolve this or is it more of a webflow thing? Also, is there anything else I can do based on these results to increase the speed of my site?

Thank you in advance.

I think that means don’t host all your files on one server, but use other domain/sub-domains for hosting of assets.

The term for this is called “domain sharding”, which will be obsolete as HTTP2 takes effect.

However, almost all CDN providers now support HTTP/2 in which domain sharding is not recommended

This has led the industry to a place where it’s considered Best Practice to do things like spriting, data: inlining, domain sharding and concatenation. These hacks are indications of underlying problems in the protocol itself, and cause a number of problems on their own when used.

However, in 2016, SPDY was deprecated and HTTP/2 was released in its place. While HTTP/2’s increased adoption will eventually make domain sharding obsolete

So don’t worry about it.

Thank you very much!

No worries. Try using this tool instead: