Website Stuck Fixed

Hi. I have some sort of odd glitch on the front end that I cannot solve. The front-end site, expozeur.webflow.com, is stuck on one section, fixed. I cannot scroll. I cannot figure out why. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Expozeur

1 Like

Hello @expozeur

The site needs to scroll up tight? You have a overflow hidden applied to the body. That’s why you can’t scroll.

See screen record > https://www.useloom.com/share/1ed6abe5dc744f5cbf3b5f12aab3e1e8

Piter :webflow_heart:

Interesting. That was set up in the beginning because of left and right horizontal scrolling and I found that that fixed that. But you’re right, I set that to visible and no longer have a scrolling problem. However, upon loading the website, even with a cleared cache, that footer section appears first and I’m not sure why. Thanks @PeterDimitrov.

@PeterDimitrov any idea why the page loads to that div id?

1 Like

Hm not really. The footer has no id. Strange behavior deff

Can you try something. I’m not sure, but maybe the form is causing the problem. Can you disable the autofocus from the form fields? Publish so I can see too.

Piter :webflow_heart:

You are right. That did it. Very odd. So I’m getting there… closer to the page being complete. You’ve been a great help. Now I wonder if you have a better idea than what I implemented for the second Full Section which is fixed, and ends up being loaded and visible for a second above the fold as it is being controlled with CSS (display: none).

1 Like

z-index to the rescue. fixed.

1 Like

I lied. That did not fix it for good.