Invaluable, that link you sent, thank you! And to @vincent - So very helpful - Sincere appreciation, Brother!
I see what you're saying about the Font Load Millisecond switcharoo. Looks exactly like what sam liew mentioned. Or, it could be this, that I just found.
This error is being thrown when I reload your site With INSPECT on, having selected the text in your first H3 line (ie Consystex - Construction Systems Technology)
GET https://use.typekit.net/tgy6upv.js net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Select Line and Right Click to open menu and choose INSPECT
2) Note in the styles panel the CSS reference for the h3 class declaration: Click on that Link
3) Note the CSS is Minified. Don't go scrolling through just yet
4) On the far right in a box I don't know the name of, but Lets call it Investigator, You'll notice a dark grey stop-sign with a Pause symbol in it. Turn "Pause on Exceptions" on.
5) Press Command+R to reload the site.
6) Note the Error message in the upper right. Click and Investigate further.
Without conjecturing further what this could be about (other than Typekit being called, and not Google Fonts - Strange), I do Hope this helps!