Website Transfer

So this is probably a silly question. Our company decided to take ownership of our website from the designer. I was tasked with taking over this project and maintaining the site. I am 100% green and stepped into the process halfway in. According to the designer, the website was transferred and the information was given to the owner, who doesn’t seem to have any of the information. I am at a loss on how to gain access to the website. I don’t have passwords for the hosting site or access to the site on Webflow. I don’t even know where to start or what to push my boss to look for. Any help would be so appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I would suggest that the Designer needs to make it clear which email address he transferred the Webflow project to, and establish who has control of that Webflow account.

Failing that, the Designer might have to get in touch with support@webflow.com to figure out what happened. I very much doubt you’ll be able to solve this without the Designer’s input - otherwise what’s to stop people asking Webflow to transfer projects to them, claiming that they are the true owners.

1 Like

I recommend getting in touch with support@webflow.com - Webflow Support are active on these forums, but you’re going to get the quickest response if you email them directly.

ok thanks for pointing me in the right direction :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, good luck!

Sir I have problem My client transfer project to me through email but because i haven’t an upgrade plan I can’t transfer it because webflow are not accepting any payment methods here in our country. Please can you transfer back the project to my clients email. Thanks.
my webflow read-only link is: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/frshbike-88dd0fba2f2573574f94a777bac21e?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=frshbike-88dd0fba2f2573574f94a777bac21e&preview=39c0899015ae9dc85626e23d6c9b553c&workflow=preview