Weird behaviour of CMS content. CMS content in grid displayed on Safari, but not on Chrome

Hi! I have had some issues with the CMS content being displayed. It has been behaving strangely for a couple of days and displaying differently on different devices. My issue now is that no content under “Bronze sponsors” is being displayed on Chrome. Previously I had an issue with the content being shrunk under “Bronze sponsors” on Safari, but this is not a problem anymore for some reason. On Safari, it looks just fine. Does anyone know what is going on? I tried deleting caches, but this did not solve the problem. Here is the preview of the site:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/njord?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=njord&preview=0b62834b711890f502648ae09def11fe&pageId=5e73d99fba24f23fdfd38673&mode=preview

Hey,

there’s this weird lock symbol for the “bronze sponsors”-CMS collection, and it doesnt show up in the preview. Try remaking the collection list.

Thank you, this resolved the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.