Weird Float Left Error ("random" overlapping)

Hello Guys,

Usually I manage to find a solution but today, it seems I can’t resolve this mystery :disappointed_relieved:

I have a very simple mosaic page with 50% Float Left Containers.
All images have the same sizes in order to ensure a proper display.

99% of the time it displays the page the way it is intented.

But for some reason, if I redimension the page to test the layout, some of the Floating Containers seems to overlap and create a white space… you can actually see there’s a glitch when you drag your browser to redimension… You see one of them who wants to move :slight_smile:

Here is a screenshot :

Any tips ??
Thanks for your help

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Holbat

(how to access public share link)

I’m not able to recreate your issue when I use the share link (designer) are you able to reproduce the issue with the designer or only on the published site?

Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback.
No, in the designer there’s no problem. Only once published, and only on particular browser size…

I have a very similar design as your site - mine does not appear to have the issue. The only difference is that I set my section to be 100% width that holds the partial % elements (in your case the section that holds your 50% elements) try setting it to 100% width and see if that corrects the issue.

My site: Webflow - ND Heart Gallery

Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:
Nope it doesn’t resolve the problem.
It’s driving me crazy… particulary because it seems a “random” issue

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.