Weird lightbox behavior on desktop only - video showing out of screen

Hi,

I’m really hoping someone can help me with this issue because I’ve been trying for hours now.

I have a problem with a lightbox I’ve placed on my homepage that leads to my showreel. Basically it shows the video on top of the main logo on the top of the homepage, which is out of screen by the time you reach the showreel lightbox. The reason I know this is that if you only scroll far enough to show the top of the lightbox and you click it, then you see the bottom half of the video pop up on the top o the screen.

The problem seems to show itself only on desktop both in preview mode as in the published website. I use a separate lightbox for tablet-mobile that works but even if I show that on desktop that doesn’t work.

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong here or what the issue is?

Here is my site Read-Only: *https://preview.webflow.com/preview/reach-7c1403?utm_source=reach-7c1403&preview=ed834e396cc5b926f25fd74da6c3ab34

Hi @Jorik,

The problem is the children perspective you gave to the body element. Once you remove that, the video displays at the center :slight_smile:

Thanks @avivtech, you’re a lifesaver!

1 Like