Welcome to the Webflow Forum, introduce yourself!

I created a separate thread, but wanted to say hi here as well :wave:

Thanks for setting this up @PixelGeek and for everything else you do for the Webflow community!

A little about me:
Hi, I’m Bryan… currently living on an island off the coast of Maine.

I’ve been using Webflow for a few years now, but recently decided to double down and get more involved in the amazing community here (ironically, this decision happened like 2 days before they shared the huge round of funding they just received). My background is more in product and UI/UX design rather than web design, so most of my day-to-day work happens in Sketch/Figma/InVision. I’ve been using Webflow for my portfolio and other personal projects though, and it’s the first visual editor that I actually believe in!

I’ve previously helped nearly 3000 designers improve their user interface animation skills with my course on InVision Studio, and now I’m hoping to redirect some of that knowledge and effort toward Webflow.

Glad to be here!

Cheers,
Bryan

3 Likes

Howdy y’all, I made a post yesterday after signing up on the Forums but didn’t see there was an introduction thread!

So anyway, my name is Josh, I’m from Houston, TX, working at a small creative agency down here by NASA. I’m somewhat new to the web development world, having built a couple tiny Wordpress sites before coming onboard here back in April. Since starting my new job I’ve done a site in WP, as well as a single-page in Wix. During that second project was when my higher-ups and I started digging into this “new” platform called Webflow.

I’d heard the name before but never did too much research. However, with a new contract involving a pretty hefty web redesign planned, we figured Webflow would be the way to go! All of this to say, I’ve never actually used the platform before (as I’m truthfully a graphic designer / animator) so I figured as I begin working through this contract, signing up and getting involved here in the Forums would be a pretty smart idea!

I think that about sums it up. Graphic designer-turned-web dev excited to join the community and make some exciting projects with Webflow (and y’all’s help :sweat_smile:)!

2 Likes

@jhighburger hi there! welcome to the forum :wave:

2 Likes

Hi guys!

My name is Nicolas, I’m French and co-founder of Naker.io, a webapp & a community to make the web cool again!

We believe that real-time 3D / WebGL allow us creating interactive and immersive digital experiences and give life to websites! Unfortunately, it’s still quite complicated to masterize from scratch, so we’re building a no-code platform to create and embed cool interactive stuff.

Apart from that, I’m a big fan of football (Allez l’OM) and music (I sing and rap)!

2 Likes

@Naker_Make_the_web_c looks cool, welcome to the forum. Just so you know, we don’t allow people to simply post about their product all the time. You’ve got to come and play too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Webflow-ers,

I’m Laura, a graphic designer based in Paris/London. I’ve discovered Webflow as I was searching for a platform to help me with web programming and finding this platform and its community is mind blowing me.

I’ve been here for a month, I’m finalising my first project and really looking forward to learning new stuff in here.

Thanks for creating this!

Best
L

1 Like

Hi @laurajouan welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hello! I’m J.C., a copywriter specializing in web copywriting and social media marketing. I’m a fan of all things digital and design and am actually planning to shift towards user experience design/strategy. I’m here to publish my portfolio of prototypes!

1 Like

Hello there! My name is Luca.

I’m a freelancer based in Italy and I can honestly say that Webflow saved my life!

Hope to learn a lot from you all and give my little help when needed.

1 Like

@SaulPanofsky and @jcyee welcome both of you to the forum!

1 Like

Hi!
I’m Rya and I’m testing out Webflow to move my current portfolio across.
I’m a freelance illustrator & designer :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ryadraws welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hey everyone!

I’m Rodrigo Leles, a Brazillian freelance designer, lazy guitar player and sometimes podcaster, youtuber and maker of home made furniture for fun.
Discovered Webflow in 2017 but only started to work with it 1 year ago with the help of the amazing tutorials from @PixelGeek.

So far I designed and delivered two static one page website to small companies that were completely made on Webflow. Now I’m starting (and struggling) to work on my first e-commerce project.

Hope you guys are having a great week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@rodrigo_leles hi! Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile: :wave:

2 Likes

Hi Weblow people,

I’m KP, a no-code maker from Atlanta teaching myself new skills and build fun things on the web. Originally from a non-technical background, I used to struggle a lot to bring my ideas to reality until last November when I discovered the incredible power of no-code tools and never looked back. My 1st stint with Webflow was Feb/March and just love the product and the community on Twitter. I frequently tweet about Webflow and how it can help people who want to create. Anyway, new to the forum here so hello to y’all. I am looking forward to learning new fun things with you.

1 Like

@trulykp welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m Emma, I work as a UX & UI Designer in Munich, Germany. I use webflow for more than a year now and i really like it :stuck_out_tongue:
The forum helped me a lot until now, so today I decided it’s time I start helping others and created my first post:

Solution - creating an URL link for a specific tab

Happy to meet you all!

2 Likes

@emma_luna welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you! :stuck_out_tongue:
Happy to be here!

2 Likes

Hellooooo there! I hope you’re all doing great! I just joined this place, and hope to have a great time!
Just passing by for now, hehe. Have a nice day.

1 Like