Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Welcome! - If you're new here, introduce yourself

Yes! I love it! Finished the 101 crash course and making my way through the rest wahahaha. It is so helpful :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hey there! My name is Martha. I LOVE Webflow. A few weeks ago I started my own business here in The Netherlands, and I’m hoping to find some businesses that are interested in working with me. Cya!

Hi my name is shimmy i’m a web developer and idea guy. I’m here on webflow to gain knowledge, address bugs, and discuss design interests with my fellow flow duds.

Here’s to the future!

Thanks! So far It’s been helping me just fine! :muscle:t5:

1 Like

Hello!!

I’m Queenie Dang, I’m a recent Architecture design graduate from the University of Toronto! I kind of realized mid way through my undergraduate degree that I didn’t want to design buildings, but my love for design was still going strong. It’s been a journey since then to discover my passions and I’ve found myself growing more and more interested in UX/UI design and problem solving. Now I’m more excited than ever to start my UX/UI design course, and I hope that I can create an awesome, personable portfolio site using Webflow to show off what I’ve learned :slight_smile:

Some fun facts about me:

• I’m a dragon boater! I’ve been coaching a team for 3 years, and we’ve gone to National level championships.
  • My favourite colour is school bus yellow.
  • I looovee technology; everything about the tech world is so fascinating to me and I love absorbing all the latest and greatest tech news!
2 Likes

@Loraynetzq isn’t it hilarious?!

@MarthaGriggs welcome! There is a section for job postings and there are directories for webflow designers too. You can find them by searching the forum :slight_smile: .

@Scott_Daniel not sure I’d call myself a flow dude :joy:. Still, welcome to the forum!

@daangqueenie welcome to the forum. I didn’t know what a dragon boat was, how cool!

1 Like

From now on you should absolutely just say: “My favourite colour is school bus”

Hello everyone! My name is Marcus Moraru.

I’m a UX/UI designer based in Atlanta, Georgia. l only recently found out about webflow and so far I am in love with it. I have been lurking on y’all for a little bit now, but have decided to join the discussion. I have a few questions myself that need to be answered!

I’m looking forward to being part of this community!