Welcome to the Webflow Forum, introduce yourself!

Hello everybody!

I’m Simone and i’m a IT PM with skills in UI/UX and web design. I’m using webflow several times in the past and i love it.

I have known webflow through YouTube :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi I’m Londya. I’m excited to start my web design business with webflow. I found Webflow, because I was considering starting my web design business with Squarespace and was researching other web designers who do this. One of them mentioned Webflow in passing, so I went to check it out and completely fell in love with the platform. I’m currently practicing using the platform. I plan to mainly build for musicpreneurs & indie music artists. Glad to be here!

5 Likes

Welcome to.the community! Let’s us know if you need any help.

1 Like

Thanks I did actually ask 2 questions. One about webflow templates and one about client billing for hosting. They are both their own threads. Not sure if I’m posting correctly…

3 Likes

Hi @Londya_England

Welcome - i’ve replied to both :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi I’m Gregory, I am an X Adobe Muse user. I am more a web designer so when Adobe announced that they were pulling the plug on Muse it was horrifying. I am a big user of YouTube so in my search for news of WHY was Adobe was doing this, I came across a video saying come across to Webflow. Initially, I did not like Webflow and went looking for another option. When I could not find one I decided to give Webflow another try. I was 3/4 way into building a site in Muse and decided to rebuild it in Webflow. I just completed that site www.steelframed.com I can honestly say that the best thing that ever happen to me was Adobe pulling the plug on Muse. It took me a little while to get accustom to no drag and drop but once I got the hang of it I realized how much better and faster the work flow is in Webflow. I think you’ll have done a fantastic in Webflow and I am very happy to be part of this family.

6 Likes

Hi everyone :person_raising_hand: I’m Tegan!

I’m new to web designing, but am eager to learn and refine my skills. I have built and completed my first website, which is a personal site for my athletic endeavours. If you want to take a peek, you can find it on my project page at https://webflow.com/tegancochrane

I have a degree in business with a major in marketing, so web design is a natural fit. What I love is that web designing allows you to be creative, while also establishing relationships with customers and delivering them a high quality product.

The community at Webflow seems wonderful and I am excited to dive right in to all the tutorials, articles and thoughts from the global membership.

I’m looking forward to e-meeting you all!

-T

6 Likes

Hello all webflow people, my name is Fickry Afriansyah, im a Graphic Designer in Jakarta, Indonesia

i just starting using webflow 1 month ago,
because my new office need me to make their website immedietly… and here i am trying to understand webflow as good as i can :slight_smile:

but I have 2 big problems, I am not very proficient in english and not very proficient also in HTML / Css i hope i can stil have a chance to make a good website from webflow

Thanks guys

6 Likes

Hello Webflow my name is Lennard Tearikifareata from Papua New Guinea, I’m a Graphics Designer new to the whole website designing and developing, met Adobe Muse last year but kinda fell in love with Webflow after finding out about Muse cheating…

hahha but yes I LOVE WEBFLOWWWWW!!! (Note: My coding is RUSTY)

5 Likes

Hello Folks,

I am Vineet and I am new to this forum…!!

Working as a logo and website designer in a web design company.

Cheers…!!

4 Likes

Well hello!,

I’m a webdesigner in The Netherlands who has spent way to many hours messing around with Wordpress… :frowning:
Now I discovered Webflow, so life is good again. I’m currently making my first site for a non-profit organization. A great project to really get to know every corner of the designer and the CMS.
When it’s done i will definitely share!

Greetings!

6 Likes

Steven Harris | freelance web designer in Las Cruces, USA I have been working on Web Design since 2014. In business since 2016.
Great to meet you all.

5 Likes

Hi @Steven_Harris

Welcome to Webflow and the forum! Just a quick heads-up that your portfolio link needs updating (got some triple t’ing and double http’ing going on!) :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Also welcome to @Snakes @tegancochrane @fickry @LEEYO_9623 @jarnom :slightly_smiling_face: :tada:

1 Like

Hi All, David here. I’m a publisher and artist, and I run the Tiny Art Gallery (tinyartgallery.org).
I am planning a reworked and updated website to be hosted by WF (hopefully). I’ll be asking LOTS of questions.

4 Likes

Hi! I’m Hanna and I’m a newbie here. I’ve recently started learning web design. In oder to practise I build websites. Now I want to try webflow. So, I’m sure I’ll find much useful information here!

4 Likes

Hi @ddiethelm - welcome to Webflow - love the tiny art gallery concept!
We love questions here :webflow_heart:

Welcome too @Hanna_Whilson - moved your post to this thread so you can read about lots more newbies :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for moving the post to the correct location :smile:
Looking forward to reading any suggestions.

1 Like

Hello Designers,

I am suny and I am graphic designer, I design custom mugs and t-shirts. I am working for Printyo from 5 years. If you want high-quality personalised mugs designs, I am always ready to provide.

2 Likes

Hello to everyone on the forum.

My name is Kiran - a UX designer looking to add another tool to the arsenal in the form of Webflow.

I have zero coding experience so learning Webflow has been quite a challenge. I feel the YouTube videos are either bitesize chunks lacking application, or full on web redesigns which require you to have a decent grasp of previous topics.

Would be great to see if anyone knows of any great ways to learn Webflow.

That’s all from me for now, but you will see me around…mainly asking for help haha

Kiran

2 Likes