Welcome to the Webflow Forum, introduce yourself!

Hello Webflow community!
Hi from Arnhem (the Netherlands)! I just started Webflow after doing some other courses in web development, and I have to say I’m very enthusiastic about Webflow so far. I’m a musician, looking for other opportunities in work and expanding my creativity. My intention is to set up my own business so I can combine my profession as a musician with building beautiful websites for others. I’d like to hear from you if you have any questions, personal or otherwise, maybe I’ll answer ;-). Greetings from Jürgen!

2 Likes

hello i’m new member here… probably we could share anything about webflow features… cause i still cpnfuse to use web in webflow… regard from me

1 Like

Hollaaaa Ollaaaa. Hussein here a new member of webflow

2 Likes

Hey All,

I’m Moody, the name says it all. I both love and hate technology at once. I’ve published my first Webfloiw site recently, geez what a learning curve and it took an entire week to figure “some” stuff. It may be visual but it’s still complicated to get all of this stuff in the grey matter.

I’ve joined the community because my latest project is causing what little hair I have left to fall out, I need some guidance. That would be rad :slight_smile:

• Moody
2 Likes

Hey Moody!
Feel free to open a separate topic to discuss your problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mate, I hope to learn lots and lots :-). About to post first topic.

2 Likes

Hey, everyone! My name is Dan and I’m the Design Lead at a creative agency in Chicago, IL. My team and I are currently building our new company website, as well as some client sites, within Webflow (WP just wasn’t cutting it for us anymore). We are having a blast and loving how easy Webflow is to use for designers.

Although we are a small but mighty team of designers, we definitely have a lot to learn when it comes to adapting to Webflow – which brings me here, to the community. So excited to get to learn from all you awesome creators and appreciate the help!

Stay golden!
Dan

1 Like

Hi all new people! @Lerche, @Awan_User, @Hussein_Messi, @Moody and @dwerns15MC ! Welcome to the forum. If you’ve got any questions we can help you with, do open a new topic right here on the forum and we’ll do our best to help you out.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
I am new to Webflow and just starting to get the hang of things. I’m sure I’ll be visiting the forum page quite often for some guidance. I have used webflow to create a website for my company.
Here is the link to my website: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/celernus?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=celernus&preview=b05e64b0bd08a9bf6d62688714d93268&mode=preview

Let me know if you have any sugestions for me!
See you guys around.

1 Like

Hey hey groovy people! I just found Webflow today through a Buffer community. What a cool website, cms, community! I’m having a good time reading up all that I can about webflow and I’ve started a couple of projects of my own. I’ve worked in the brick-n-mortar world of restaurants for the last 3+ years, but I’ve been doing virtual assistant work and related online work since 2007.

I luurrrve, luurrrve, luurrrve the internet! I got online 1997 and it’s pretty much been my favorite place since then. I mean, aside from the Colorado rockies in the summertime, that is! :wink:

I have three grown kids, all in their 20s. I live with my mom and our three crazy, wild, wonderful dogs. We live in my childhood home - I love it here so much.

Delighted to find this corner of the web today! Have a groovylicious rest of your Friday, everyone! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Nelson and the rest of the Webflow crew.

I’m Jacob a 30 year veteran of the ad business and have decided to expand into web design and building. I’m so excited about Webflow and the control I never thought I had without coding. I’m currently following the vakoshvili Webflow tutorial. But start my day with a youtube video on Webflow like PixelGeek or Webflow University.

cheers
Jacob

5 Likes

Hey Guys,

Just joined the forum, I am planning out the migration of my online Nutrition and Fitness website from WordPress to web flow. Looking to connect with members who are experienced with this.

Please reach out if you are expirenced with migrations

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

I cam to know about Webflow through a friend. At first found it really nerve racking. But as I am getting a hang of it. It is one of the best design sites I have come across.

I am a graphic designer by profession and have decided to use Webflow to built up an online portfolio. I hope I can learn and also with time be able to help other to know and understand the platform better.

Cheers Everyone!

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

New guy here, Belgian living in Spain, and at 40 years old, living the dream and starting a new career in digital marketing and web design. So much energy and excitement to learn new things !
I really hope to share and learn with all of you, cheers from beautiful Spain !
Olivier

2 Likes

Hey Darren - be sure to post a link sometime. I’m definitely interested in nutrition and fitness!

1 Like

Hello Forum what is up? :tada:
My name is Matteo and I am an Italian designer who discovered Webflow a couple of years ago and now cannot live without it!
I am currently working as the Product Owner of a remote-based startup, we are currently operating stealthly but I hope you will all hear from us soon :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to engage with you, I’m spending already muuuuch time browsing all the incredible projects everybody is working on :fire:

Super happy to be here :upside_down_face:

Stay safe,

Matteo

2 Likes

Hello,

20 years of web experience: graphics, coding, UX, business, marketing, and a lot more.

Now, researching new possibilities… Webflow looks interesting but the pricing might be a big no no, especially for my domestic clients (Poland). Making them pay me for creating a website and then have them pay monthly when at a two-three-month price they have normal hosting of a CMS like Wordpress or Joomla? I know I would then earn less because there’s no real coding and installation, updates, etc. and this money goes to Webflow but still - paying forever…

I will definitely be looking for some fee models using Webflow and asking questions about possibilities… but now - it just looks impossible. Sorry, Webflow!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @MiloW!

I’d look into exporting Webflow projects to host externally or to plug in additional technologies that aren’t possible using the Designer and/or the native hosting options. It can be a powerful tool to use even for live prototypes as the development time is reduced exponentially when compared to other methods.

Nice to have you around and don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the awesome community members if you have questions once you start digging in to all that Webflow offers :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, Charles here. Just found out about webflow, would like to learn more. See you around :slight_smile:

2 Likes