What are the best SEO tools?

I’ve done some research into SEO tools. Having spoken to some colleagues and having looked through some of the platforms available, these three look pretty good:

any feedback on these?

or are there other good tools people can recommend?

thanks

3 Likes

Most effective free SEO tools:
Gtmetrix
Google keyword planner
Moz
Google search console
Google analytics
Open site explorer
Quicksprout website analyzer

1 Like

Hi,
Beside the SEO tools the other recommended above. I would suggest you some:
1. SEOprofiler
SEOprofiler is a cloud based Internet marketing software tool that helps business owners to get higher rankings on search engines such as Google and Bing.
SEOprofiler is the main product of Axandra GmbH. Our company that has been developing Internet marketing solutions since 1997. We developed the first website promotion tool for Apple Macintosh computers, one of the first pay per click optimization software tools and the extremely popular Windows SEO software tool iBusinessPromoter (IBP)
2. Pro Rank Tracker
Pro Rank Tracker is simple, intuitive and powerful ranking tool. Using Pro Rank Tracker can help you gain the necessary traction that you might have been needed for keyword tracking. There are many tools out there that do the same job, but Pro Rank Tracker does add more features on the table. Find more details at this Pro Rank Tracker Review
3. SEO PowerSuite from Link-Assistant
SEO PowerSuite is a compilation of Link Assistant’s best SEO software products: Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO Spyglass and LinkAssistant. This suite combines the best SEO tools into one easy-to-access program that can jump-start or overhaul your complete SEO program. This SEO software has tools for managing the most important components of your SEO program. It features resources for optimizing keywords, building links and analyzing your competition

If you decide to purchase any of SEO tools above. Don’t forget to checkout the these discount coupon codes to save your money
SEOprofiler Coupon Codes
Pro Rank Tracker Coupon Codes
SEO PowerSuite Discount Codes

Hope this is useful for you
Best,

Hi Diarmuid,

Just like @dream11288 I work with the tools of SEO PowerSuite. Very easy to use and a lots of usefull data. Before a website goes online I use Rank Tracker to find the best keywords en use this to make a wonderfull URL-structure, what is very important to be relevant for Google.

When te website is online I use Website Auditor to check the whole website en individual pages (are they SEO friendly, Did I forget some SEO titels and discriptions etc.).

To monitoring the website (when it’s online): I use Rank tracker again. To look for the status of the chosen important keywords and the corresponding pages.

I have tried MOZ, but I think It is too much focused on Wordpress (opens source) solutions.

Afcourse I’ll also use the available Google tools…

Good luck!

1 Like

It depends on the using preference. Here are some of my SEO tools which I generally use for my website to rank my keywords.

1. Google Adwords
  2. Google Webmaster
  3. Ahref
  4. Google Analytics
  5. Small SEO tools
  6. SemRush
  7. Similar Web
  8. Backlink Checker
  9. Search Status
3 Likes

I use various SEO Tools for off Page SEO, On Page SEO, keyword analysis, competitor research, and many more. Below, I have mentioned these. Please check.

• Semrush
  • Ahrefs
  • Majestic - Link Intelligence Tools For SEO
  • Google Keyword Planner
  • Google Webmaster Tools
  • Google Analytics
  • Buzzsumo
  • Content Idea Generator- Portent
  • Keywordtool.Io
  • Ubersuggest.Io
  • Check My Links - Extension
1 Like

Here are some free ones (free to an extent) to add to the list. Some already listed:

1 Like