not sure what I happened.
I ended up added in new paragraph tag
and copied the raw content into each new paragraph.
the issue went away.
I'm guessing... I had created some kind of markup in webflow...
then removed it - and webflow didn't remove all the resident markup code.
However... based on the code... it looks like I created a link in the paragraph...
which I didn't. So again - I'm not really sure what happened.
I did add bold / strong text. But that was it.
This however brings the other w3 validator issues.
It seems... unused elements - elements that don't use in your project still in the css and files.
This creates a bloat issue. Even after compressing the css file.
and validator complains about the of the elements... that I'm not even using.
1 .w-checkbox-input, .w-radio-input Value Error : margin-top Too many values or values are not recognized : 1px \000009
1 .w-widget-twitter-count-shim * Property pointer-events doesn't exist : none