Duplicate of another question
## These duplicate thread(s) may already have a solution for you:
_(insert urls to duplicate topics here)_
Please try to search the forum before asking a question. Thank you!
## Next steps:
- If the answers from the duplicate(s) don't fully address your question, please edit your question to tell us why.
- If you have tried one of the above but have difficulty implementing the solution, please describe in detail what you have already tried.
PageSpeed Score Question
**This question has already been asked multiple times on this forum.**
Please start by reading these topics:
- [HTTP Compression, CSS/JS Minification, Eliminate Render Blocking, and PageSpeed](https://forum.webflow.com/t/http-compression-css-js-minification-eliminate-render-blocking-and-pagespeed/3871?u=samliew)
- [Page Speeds / JS Minification](https://forum.webflow.com/t/page-speeds-js-minification/43642?u=samliew)
- [Google Pagespeed Insights Score](https://forum.webflow.com/t/google-pagespeed-insights-score/45918?u=samliew)
- [Page Load Speed](https://forum.webflow.com/t/page-load-speed/47605?u=samliew)
Here is an explanation about PageSpeed from Webflow's CTO:
- [How PageSpeed Actually Affects Your Google Rankings](https://forum.webflow.com/t/how-pagespeed-actually-affects-your-google-rankings/13512?u=samliew)
Please search the [**Wishlist**](https://wishlist.webflow.com) for upcoming features, and if there isn't one for your requested feature yet, you can create a wishlist request.
You can also subscribe to wishlist items to stay updated to announcements regarding the wishlist item.
Wishlist suggestions and discussions are off-topic for this forum, as we have a dedicated site for that. You can also ask such questions during occasional Webflow live [Workshops](https://forum.webflow.com/c/workshops-and-meetups) where questions are taken from the users, and updates are provided on upcoming features.
If you do not like this policy, feel free to bring it up on [Meta](https://forum.webflow.com/c/meta).
If you do not like the wishlist, feel free to provide [Feedback](https://forum.webflow.com/c/feedback).
For possible workarounds (if any), please use the [**Search**](https://forum.webflow.com/search) feature on the forums.
Signatures from email
When replying via email, it is recommended that you omit/remove your email signature, as it adds unnecessary information to your post (plus it exposes private information publicly).
_Please try to format your code in this forum. Poorly formatted questions are difficult to understand.
To format code, select each code block and click the (Preformatted text) button._