When i open Hover,Pressed, Focused in selector (mobile version) my grid crash.
- when on any object, I press the hover, the structure of the grid changes. I think this is the BUG.
- the grid changes as if there is an element whose fr is 2 points greater than that of the grid. Because of this, all other blocks automatically jump.
- on the desktop, the grid works fine
What I tried but didn’t work for me:
- change the class. When you change the class, the grid will still change
- move inner elements to another block and back
(Grid: Error when hovering over moved elements on mobile views)
- Removed all “hover” on the grid
- corrected the size of the “column span” of the child objects of the grid
- Even after removing all the blocks, this bug remains