I’m a brand designer and I’m looking to make my own portfolio website. I’m not familiar with web development so don’t understand the descriptions of the site and account plans.
I’m gonna explain what I want/need, and if someone can tell me what is the optimal plan for me I would really appreciate it.
- I have a .design domain, and I want Webflow to host the site.
- I would like the site to have the main page with thumbnails for my projects, and another about/contact page.
- I want the thumbnails to lead to a page where the project is expanded upon.
- I don’t want Webflow branding on the site.
- I want to be able to go in and add new projects as time goes on.
So, do I need the starter account with a basic site plan, or do I need some other combination?