Streaming live at 10am (PST)

What project management software would you recommend for B2B?

Hi everyone,

Right now we are using ASANA to manage tasks and projects for multiple clients (100+ contractors) and I believe we set it up incorrectly in the beginning. Now that my staff is growing, I need to add more seats, but the problem is that our clients are setup as TEAMS and I would have to pay for the premium feature for every single client, which would be a ridiculous amount of money every month. Since ASANA has very poor customer service (I can’t even find a phone number to call!), I was thinking of switching over to another service. Which workflow software would you recommend for the following:
-We have over 100+ contractors we deal with
-Each contractor submits projects, and each projects have several tasks (services) that they request
-Each project may have 3-4 tasks (services) that need to be tasked to different workers
-I would need about 15-20 users and I’m looking for something that is cost efficient

Thank you in advice for your help!

Well, there is a lot other options. Trello, for example.

Well, Trello are not so bad. I worked with it on my previous job. Before that I worked with Asana. Right now I use a Teamwork Projects app. I left my previous job and became boss myself. I was looking for alternatives for Asana and found it on https://bizdig.co. There is a whole article about those apps. OP, you can use it, if you’re still looking for some project management app. I think that your choice will depend on the type of your business, because all of these apps have different features.