What support is offered by the paid plans?

Hey,

I’m about to go ahead and jump into one of the paid plans but I have a question about the extent to which support is offered.

To what extent is support offered? Lol.

Let’s say I have a question like:
“How do I do X?”
or “I saw this site made in Webflow, how do I do X like they did?”

Would you guys tell me exactly how to do it, and maybe throw in nice screenshots like your tutorials?

And what about things that push the boundary of Webflow, like things you don’t properly support yet like proper eCommerce, Blogs, Modals etc.
Would you guys give some help with that kind of stuff?

Thanks.

Also when logging in I’ve seen announcements of new features, which is very good to see, they seem to be very often. Is there like a public roadmap or something where I can see upcoming features?

sparkzweb,
even though I am not a Webflow Team person, I am active in the forum community and like to help out where I can. There are many other members that are also happy to help. There already are many tutorials on how to do lots and lots of stuff on Webflow. The Webflow Team is actually superb. Attentive to the forums and always making sure problems/issues with Webflow get quickly resolved, and posting answers to individual Webflow users questions.
For the most part there is no stupid question, and neither will you be treated like one (and if you do I’m already geared with war paint). In the process of learning, share your wisdom with others and help us all build a community that supports new comers and veterans alike. Hope that gives you a thumbs up. And hit me up if I can be of help.
Cheers mate.

3 Likes