What would cause some pages not to Publish and Some Publish

So I have about 10 pages 5 pages are in a folder and for some reason they do not publish/update.
I can make changes in the designer but when I hit publish they do not reflect the change on the internet. I am quite sure something was clicked/turned on so they would not publish as the pages were being updates… But I cannot figure out what to undo the click so they will publish.

Thanks.
MJ

Hi @Michael_J_Van_Dyke,

Thanks for reaching out, but can you provide a share link for the project in question?

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

~ Happy Designing ~
Brandon

So is there a way to send the share link but not public ? For the world to see ?

Hey @Michael_J_Van_Dyke,

The Read Only link will not allow any changes to be saved, and it’s a view within the designer only. The URL is very long and while public when you share it (for Brandon to help), you can ‘unshare’ it once the issue is resolved.

Here’s a link with more info:

Regards,
Keiran

Oh, I understand I just figure there was a setting under the Gear that said Dont publish the Page or something that could be done to prevent certain pages from being published but all others to publish… Like a Button that says DONT PUBLISH

Ah, sorry, now I understand.

Check to see if the Pages (folder) are set as ‘Draft’, if they are, those pages will not publish/update.

Well, That was not it… But now I do see its publishing to a somewhat different url on the internet… Which is strange… I just dont know enought about webflow to fix out of the ordenary stuff or even everyday stuff… Its user my error issues.

Hmm…no worries, that’s why the forum and community are here.

Would you be happy to provide a ‘Read-Only’ link? If not in the forum, you can DM me and I’ll see what I can find.

Keiran

yep - sure is
Only typing all this as a minimum of 20 characters per forum post

Hello,
I have the same problem, one of my pages is not publishing at all: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/oldgear-ca?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=oldgear-ca&preview=1ce09c5109aa61c96a8e2947327ea576&pageId=620005845c261361cc90df09&workflow=preview

Could you please help me to understand why?
Thank you in advance

I tried to make a copy of /carhunting, while saving the original page as a draft to unpublish. The copy link /carhunting-copy worked just fine but once I renamed the slug to /car-hunting, it broke again.
Is there anything I am missing?

Hi @Kristyna_Dierstein,

Are you still having issues with this page not publishing?

The ‘Car Hunting’ link/page on the webflow.io site and gear.ca appears to load OK.

Keiran