Whats going on with the heading element at the moment?

The heading elements does not follow the width of their parent elements anymore!
Even if I set a specified width + max. width the text will not make a line break.
It’s just one line which is cut off inside the parent container.

Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior. Can you share a bit more info?

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Please send me screenshots of the behavior you’re describing.

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Duskolo

Thanks for posting about this.

After looking into this and passing it to our engineers I discovered it is expected behavior.

A text element will only wrap it’s content if there are spaces. For example, if one word is longer than the width of its parent element, it is expected behavior for it not to wrap (move to the next line) automatically.

Hope this helps to clarify!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.