Streaming live at 10am (PST)

What's going on with this form?

The form isn’t visible on the published page. I looked through it in the Designer, and can’t figure out what’s wrong. For context, the form is part of an onboarding sequence. The data’s sent to MemberStack.

Here is the read-only link.

@sydney for some reason I can’t load your site through the read-only link. This could be an issue on my or webflow’s end. In any case, could you share the published site’s URL? Since this is where the problem happens, it’s easier to figure out what’s going on.

Oops, sorry about that. I just fixed it. The actual site isn’t published yet, but here’s a link to the staged one, if it’s helpful.

You seem to have a custom code issue. I couldn’t quickly figure out where this bit of code is coming from but this is why the form isn’t showing up. It’s picking up ‘display: none’ from somewhere. Changing this to ‘display:block’ brought your form back

So far, I’m not having any luck finding it. It doesn’t look like anything is hidden in the Designer, but obviously, I’ve missed something. I’ll just have to keep experimenting with it. Thank you!

1 Like