When I change one button or hero image, they all change =X

Questions

1. Throughout my site, I am not able to get the buttons to go to different pages. For example, in my ‘video’ section all the buttons go to my photo project page instead of the desired video page I created. Whenever I change one, they all subsequently change! This is a template I bought and it is using collections and I am not sure how to individualize buttons now.

2. I am having a simal issue with my hero image for different sections. If I change the hero image on my video page, it will also change on my photo page. How can I unlink this so they are different on different pages?

3. On my ‘Video’ page, the button 3 of the buttons are going to the right where the first one is underneath as it should be – I did not change anything and not sure how to resolve it.

Thank you for any and all help!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/deveneywilliams?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=deveneywilliams&preview=bdfa4bd1f2a1e152bbc83399c176a342&pageId=5eeb83cb035de90ebfa2d562&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)