Where can I find Webflow developers?

Hello,

I :heart: Webflow and need backend development help.

Goal: connect frontend (created in Webflow) to an exsisting database. Funtionality wanted includes; user registration (similar Webflow.com’s reg in hero section), WePay checkout cart integration, commenting, etc. I’d like to add this funtionality without having to export code (e.g. keep it within Webflow).

Curious to know where is the best place to find Webflow development help?

Any help would be greatly appreicated!

Cheers,
@d_rey

Hi Derek,

You have posted in the right place to find Webflow developers. :smile: I’m sure you will get a lot of good responses here.

I’m a webflow developer and would be glad to work with you. Feel free to contact me.

Teresa
www.pixelperfectpanda.com

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for the response. Do you have experience connecting Webflow to a backend database?

I have a crowdfunding site built on a CakePHP template and I want to control the front-end using Webflow.

Assuming I’ll need javascript expertise? Is this something you do?

Best,
Derek

Derek,

We have a javascript expert who works for ABC News and manages all of their applications. Let me know how we can help.

Sean

Hi Derek,

I have good experience connecting Webflow to backend databases. But I have not done a lot of jquery or javascript.

If you are interested, I’d be glad to discuss the specifics of your project further. Feel free to email or pm me.

Teresa