Where did the "hide overflow" button go?

Just curious where this button went and when it was removed. I don’t remember seeing anything about this change and can’t find anything in the forum.

I know that you can add custom code to accomplish this, but found the button to be really helpful when it was there.

Definitely a bug. It is still visible for me on my projects.

Or maybe it’s disabled for specific elements?

Very strange. I just opened the designer in incognito mode and now the button is there again. Must be some sort of browser extension that I have installed that makes just that specific button disappear.

Hi @craigleren Thanks for posting this, this definitely sounds like odd behavior and was most likely due to a browser extension.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Typically I would ask that you try reproduce the behavior in Incognito mode but it sounds like you were not able to? Can you please confirm?

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Sent you a message with the information Waldo.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.