Where do i find a good developer for hire

Hi there all,

the problem:
I need to integrate in future a product database into a webflow website.
More then 1000 products and a need of a filter system with sliders like you see in attached image. The client will update the products outside of webflow within his own Warehousing software or with excel lists (maybe)

Question:
Is here a good developer to talk to and for hire for this problem and to work together on a webflow project?

This means i need a web developer to help me out to implement the database into my designed webflow website. The Website doesn´t exists in this moment. So this is a possible project in near future.

Could this be possible?

Hope someone answeres

Cheers
Martin

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello Martin,

PM sent. Please check it.

Regards,
Lauren

Hi Martin,
All that you are wanting done is well within my skill set and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,
many thanks for your reply.

i will mail you.

Cheers
Martin

Hi Martin,

I recommend you to check out codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and you can send requests, get proposals and chat with experts in your own dashboard. You will surely find someone qualified to help you out with your project in no time.

Cheers,

Goran

Hi Goran,

many thanks for your reply. I will chek it out on codemap.

So many thanks for that suggestion.

Hope you doin well and have much fun with webflow.

Cheers
Martin

No problem, feel free to shoot me a DM if you need help with signing up and posting jour job on the platform :wink: