White-Label Email on Form Submission

Big thanks to all Webflow team members who made this happen!!

1 Like

Hi,

http://webforms.io/ is’nt working for me.

Thanks,

Niall

The webforms.io website isn’t meant to have any functionality. It’s just a placeholder for people who see the no-reply@webforms.io email address and navigate to the domain. Form functionality is part of Webflow’s packages.

EDIT: Looking at your other posts, it appears as though you’re having a different issue than webforms.io ‘not working’. With the information provided in your other post, it looks like you’re trying to setup a custom reply-to and are following someone’s tutorial. It’s hard to pinpoint the exact issue, as I don’t believe we can see any of your Site Settings from the preview link, but you mention you’re using: {{ Email }} – as the tutorial suggests, but most of the email fields on your site have different names.

The only email field that is actually named “Email” seems to be the field on the Contact Page (not the one in the modal popup, but the actual field on the page itself). If you’re finding that all of the other forms don’t correctly set the reply-to email, them having different names other than “Email” may be the issue.

Thanks for your reply Kragit. I see that now. I appreciate you taking the time to look into it and you are spot on in your comments.