Whole section disappearing on mobile

Hello lovely community!

I’m having the weirdest problem! A whole section (product template page, main section) is missing when my page reaches tablet… I checked all the display settings and they are correct, none of the divs are set to “display none” or anything like that! I’ve tried to change interactions and a lot of position and size settings to see if they work and nothing!

Would you mind to check out and see if you can spot something please? I’m really frustrated hahaha!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

@ricardopah - which page and section?

Sorry! Its the “productos template page”, the main section “section producto-detalle-section”

@ricardopah - the grid section it is in hp-grid is set to display none starting on mobile landscape.

1 Like

OMG! It is! But its super weird cause I was starting the down size editing in tablet, and in tablet everything was display grid as it should and still did not show up! I think something is off with the breakpoints! but thanks so much man! it was the stupidest thing ever! hahaaha!

Hi. Im having the same issue with my collection list disappearing… How do i find/change that HP GRID that is mentioned here?

Thanks in advance

Hi man! That hp-grid was the name of one of my divs, so in you case it’s named different I guess! I’ll try to help if you share your read only link! :ok_hand:t2:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/o-supermarket?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dasboard&utm_content=o-save-supermarket&preview=81b57dd761daf884280e6c3e3f822e75&workflow=preview

Hey Ricardo, thanks!

its on the Location page, the CMS collection that show the different stores.
Cheers

This is the issueimage
this section is hidden on mobile, just make it display block and the collection is back! like this:

1 Like

OMG! you made me feel so stupid :smiley:
Thank you so so much!