Wholesale Order Form with total calculation

Starting information:
Website read only link
Please see page “Rings REWOKRING TOTALS”
Webpage with issue - Not linked in the website just yet. I have an alternative without the pages I am trying to link to.

My most recent attempt at getting it to work - jQuery sum up the text values from the spans

So I have been racking my brain on this for DAYS now. I have been unable to get a final answer to my problem and I really hope someone can help me.

Basically I have an form that has a ton of items in a collection list that posts to my email.

I need the ability to have the user enter the quantity next to the item and calculate a total.
(Price value also in collection) Right now I have it multiplying by 6, the price for most everything except the multipack.

Here you can see I have tried 2 different inputs. See below code for the code for the second column one. The first was a simple input for the form…

I also used unique identifiers here to separate the script. The script is part of the collection so it is run for each item listed.

Total%20code

In the form I have the form total the output using jQuery for the total to display in the field

I would like to have the total calculated price show(and send) just above the submit button.
(I have attempted this multiple ways now…)

This final total calculation and output is the problem I face.

Can someone point me in the right direction on the final calculation?

Welcome to the Webflow forum!

Could you please edit your post Screenshot_2017-08-16_140811 and provide ALL the necessary details in your post so we can take a look at your site/issue?

If you want faster replies and more accurate answers, it is recommended that you put in a bit more effort to include all the details listed in this link, so that forum members don’t have to waste time following up with you to request more information.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Came across the site below. Its kinda old (2009) but pretty much does what I want to. I will attempt to put it in tonight after work. I dont even care if I have to do every item individually and not worry about the collection list…We will see if it works.

Fancy looking form!

Also I have updated the original post with some more information at the top such as a link to my sit (that was dumb to leave out) and a link to the read only pages. Thank you all for any feedback!

1 Like

Have you made any new developments on creating an order form like this? I will be attempting to make one like this very soon.

The add-to-cart process would be similar to this in practice. Choose colors, quatity, add all to cart at once. https://www.dickblick.com/products/krink-k-42-paint-markers/

Hi mate!
Don’t get too complicated. I am using the ConvertCalculator forms. They solved all my problems. They are easily customizable, you do not need to know to code, those are easily embeddable on your website and you can receive orders in your inbox!
Just try It and you will nor regret it.