Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Why can't I delete these

Ok so I have two issues with the CMS.

1. I have a collection called 'Pages' and not matter what I try I can not delete it. It's not being used in any part of my site, it was created for me to test a few things.

1. There is a 'Clients' collection with a field names 'Review' in lain text, I get the following error when I try to delete it. I have even deleted everything on any pages that would be anything to do with this so I really can't figure it out.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Remove all references used on the templates for that field first.

As far as I can see I have deleted pretty much everything to do with these fields and collections, I have gone as far as to delete so much that I have to recreate the pages again.

Did you see sometime I missed?

Here is what you're missing:

aha! Damn I did miss something!

Well, after deleting that I went back and checked all the pages once more, Alas, still getting the same error(s)

Are you getting an error that says "Path not found"?

Nope, just the errors in the OP. Very strange!

I'm going through page by page and deleting ever single dynamic content thing I can find.

Hi @Kia thank you so much for posting this! After deleting those collection items there were still some bindings which needed to be cleared.

​I just pushed a force refresh on your site and you should now be able to delete that collection after refreshing the Designer.

​You can push a force refresh on your end in a site by pressing CMD + S or CTRL + S on Windows and refreshing the Designer.

Thanks @Waldo was it something I was doing? Or Webflow needing some coffee to wake up?

YAY! It worked, thanks dude!

@Kia the collection bindings just needed a force refresh, we're working on ways to simplify this and make it more apparent and will definitely post an update once our updates in this area are live. :bow: If you ever run into anything or are having trouble deleting a binding, please send me an email right away to support@webflow.com, I'm here to help.

Thanks again!

Your email explained it all well for me :nerd::+1: