Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Why is my text not publishing properly

Hi

On the styles page , in the type tab…the last four font styles are not saving the text info

below is a screenshot form the Designer of webflow

compare the font sizes info to the image below, scrrenshot taken from published site

ive gone over this a dozen time, i fix the issue, publish but the changes dont get applied, if i close the project on webflow, and open it back up the changes i made are not saved and it shows the same errors as on the published site

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/omers-supercool-project?utm_source=omers-supercool-project&preview=5cc150d0a31b22b37e1f2de34e553369

Helvetica Neue has traditionally been a problem for browsers, and many Windows machines won’t display it at all. If you Google ‘helvetica neue in browsers’, you’ll see a lot of issues and specific work-arounds. But the easiest solution is to switch to another font.

hi chuck,

the issue im having is with the “type-info” block

its the place i have the information about the font displayed
looks like below:

Helvetica Neue Medium

Font Size: 18px
Line Height: 21px

Font Size (mobile): 14px
Line Height (mobile): 16px

Primary Color: Staples Charcoal
Secondary Color: White

when i publish the above looks like:

Helvetica Neue Medium

Font Size: 1px
Line Height: 21px

Font Size (mobile): 14px
Line Height (mobile): 16px

Primary Color: Staples Charcoal
Secondary Color: White

and this block used “Arial” as the font

the actual font “Helvetica” is not giving me issues

Unless I’m misunderstanding, what you are describing is that after you publish the browser IS having issues with Helvetica and is substituting Ariel.

nothing to do with the rendering of the font, or the font itself.

i figured a way around it …just delete the blocks with the issue and redo :confused:

but its fixed the issue i was having.

thanks for helping me out

cheers