Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Windows user can't scroll page without scroll bars!

Hi all,

My client has been contacted by a Windows 8 | Chrome user who cannot scroll our site because the scroll bars on the right hand side have disappeared. He does not have a mousewheel and therefore relies on bars - he says all other sites he accesses have the bars visible just not on ours.

We haven’t added any expression to remove them so are pretty stumped as to why this is happening.

Has anyone experienced this or have a windows computer that can confirm this? Love any help!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/safaridrive?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=safaridrive&preview=2ffb12daaa6f9dc87b361598d62592fc&mode=preview

Hello there, did you have any answer regarding Windows users having problem with the scroll bar? We are in the same situation…
Thank you in advance for your help and answer!
Delphine

Hi Delphine,

Unfortunately I tried numerous different things to no avail - the client then mentioned a few weeks later that the issue had been fixed. I can’t say what it was other than he may of not cleared his cache or updated his browser.

I understand this is not helpful at all.