Hello there, while working on my project - which I consider complex - on webflow (as a beginner, really userfriendly helpfully !), I have done plenty researches across this forum, webflow university, courses, guides and across the web in order to :
- know if I need to take a paid plan to develop my project
- be aware of what existing in webflow regarding the development of my projet
- be aware of what existing across opensource and businesses JS,HTML,CSS frontend and backend works regarding the development of my projet
and I figured out :
- Answer is obviously yes, this is why point 3. I need to access custom code, I need to experiment CMS deeply and mostly I need to produce a beta of my project with restricted budget
- I founded webflow really usefull for blog, online shop, portfolio AS described in webflow statements but - and this why point 3. - my project needs some improvement I can’t find anywhere across webflow, unless doing serious custom coding
- I founded plenty solutions which are more or less adaptable regarding to my project… and I recently founded THIS : https://coko.foundation/product-suite/ & https://www.pagedmedia.org & https://markjs.io/which fits perfectly with my project’s SCOPE.
That is why, I asking myself If there is a possiblity or a way to add those (opensource under MIT liscence products to webflow) OR If I will able to implement these with custom coding.
Thank you in advance to take this into consideration , and feel free to coment and critisize my feedback.
Thank you Webflow staff, thank you community