Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Wix compared to webflow

I recommend reading the post in full to gain context, then simply answering the two questions at the end, in bold.

I do not have a lot of knowledge about Webflow, and with this lack of knowledge, these following statements are likely inconclusive.

However, to me it looks like Webflow has some kind of nice database thingie (tag management? or something) that makes it unique. How nice. Pre-created blocks and style. Something like that.

This main question is talking about their apparent similarities and trying to get someone to tell me “here are exactly the things webflow can do that wix cannot – as applies to design” and "here are exactly the things webflow can do that wix cannot - as applies to other matters (like the database thingie I tried describing!!!).

I will begin!!!

Wix and Webflow both have animations. both let you position content what seems like “anywhere,” compared to wordpress, for example, where some themes just give you these big blocks and say “put it here, and it must take up 10% of the screen!.” Both seems to let you look at the website while you add to it, for example you can see the site while you add images and text to it, which may be different than what other sites offer.

Okay, now it is time for you friendly folks to share! Can you answer these 2 questions that are next? It would really be so beneficial

Question 1
"here are exactly the things webflow can do that wix cannot – as applies to design. Design = positioning content on the website, animation types, lengths and combinations; shapes (adding rectangles, circles, and so on), customizing items (rounding corners of shapes… shadows…bevels… glows!!!) and other design stuff.

Question 2
"here are exactly the things webflow can do that wix cannot - as applies to other matters (like the database thingie I tried describing!!!).

__

read-only link (I know this site needs some fixing up) Webflow - dogwalkerextra.com

1 Like