Word spacing problems on mobile

Hi webflow,

Having problem with word spacing when viewing on mobile. The words are too close together. This is for h1 heading on a collections page. See image attached.

Here is the live link: http://motor-trade-insurers.webflow.io/insurances/consequatur-nostrum-fugit

Any ideas? I have tried custom code .h1-hero {word-spacing: 30px;} to no avail.

Thanks

Rob

(Public share link below)

Here is my public share link: LINK

Hi there Rob,

As far as I can see there are no spacing issues on my end within the designer or using a smaller device, I’d suggested not using custom code unless completely necessary.

Maybe just try and refresh your cache?

If not sometimes webflow does bug with styles so you might need to just delete the item, clear all styles and remake it :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!
Jamie.

Thanks for replying, Jamie.

I have removed custom CSS. (The word-spacing property doesn’t seem to be Webflow at all btw.)

When you say clear cache, you mean the browser window i’m using for the webflow designer?

I have removed and re-made the heading but still same result. It is strange as other headings not on the collections page template seem to be ok.

It is happening when viewing on iOS.

Rob

Hm strange, have you tried viewing in an incognito window?

Sometimes on any device if it’s Windows or iOS it displays an older version of the site

Jamie

I don’t think that is the problem. I’ve checked different browsers on my mobile and refreshed everything.

I have tried other things like changing font-family but the same problem occurs.

Any new ideas to try and resolve welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.