Working with different devices

Hi, it seems that whatever I change on the devices view effects the desktop view?

Site is here: http://beltor-engineering.webflow.io/

Can you please share your project’s public link so it’s easier to understand your issue?

Learn how to do it here: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Sorry here’s the public link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/beltor-engineering?preview=3899af43ee3c7a686d69cf654ad9857a

It seems top work ok for me. What element exactly causes problem?

Hi Vincent,
I am having trouble adjusting the newsletter signup panel in mobile landscape view on Home page. It is over a panel and I want it moved down. Can you help please?

Hi @dzgraphicdesign, Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi of course. Screenshot attached of floating signup panel!

And when I start fiddling around trying to move it, it effects the other devices too. : /

Can someone help me asap please? I’m having trouble with the hire equipment page as the footer is over the top of images and I can’t seem to move it down?

Hi sorry for the 1000 questions. I have a few websites on the go. Regarding fonts, why are some options (thin, extra light, light) are greyed out? Can I not use these options?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @dzgraphicdesign, there seems to be a few issues with the Hire Equipment Page styles on the body and the section where the hire equip div is located. I made a video which I hope helps to solve the issue with the navbar:

​I hope this helps. cheers, dave

1 Like

OK I had to reload the page. Thanks for video. I also need ot know why I can’t export the code for the site? One of your colleagues (Will) copied the site and supplied to me the code but none of the changes I’ve made are in it as I uploaded it to my client’s server and it looks terrible…

I can’t believe I’m having such dramas. My client is very unhappy becasue of the time it’s taken me to fix these things. Meanwhile I’ve been waiting for someone to help me.

Hi @dzgraphicdesign, on the export issue, I sent you a mail on this in reply to your support ticket, could you try this:

1. Duplicate the site
  2. Publish the Duplicated Site
  3. Export the Duplicated Site

If the export is successful, then check the results. When you upload to your server, make sure all files get uploaded, sometimes with FTP not all files get uploaded fully the first time. If it is possible for you to share the exported site link, that would also be helpful in determining if there is any external factors involved with the way the site looks on the external site. Cheers,
Dave

I have just duplicated the site and been able to export code. Will let you know if it looks ok once uploaded to client’s server.

Hi Dave,

This is the external site:

www.beltorengineering.com.au

All the changes I made for devices are not visible for some reason? I’m looking on my ipad and phone. YET in Webflow it looks right?

Please explain…?

Actually, it seems to have fixed itself upon refreshing. PHEW! The main problem is Hire Equip which I will no investigate as per your video.

Thanks and sorry for my stress attacks. This has just taken a long time to resolve.

Hi @dzgraphicdesign, thanks for the update, please do let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile: Cheers,
Dave