Working with Navbar Symbol

Using symbols I was able to copy my navbar and banner to a second page. However I’m having problems linking to this page now that I have two instances. What do I need to do to be able to make the link?

I have a home page and a second page called “services.”

I made a navbar and banner on the home page and using symbols duplicated it on the second page.

I double clicked the navbar link so that I could edit it and linked the tab to the “services” page. When I went into preview and clicked it it said “page not found.” I also did a test using an outside link to another website and that worked.

Can you post a read-only link, please :slight_smile:

Note that this is just a practice reconstruction of someone else’s site, and I am using images that I do not have the rights to use.

Here’s the link. Thanks.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/mosquito?preview=8a53e4842a8187ce9d7840edaca7fb4b

Woah. That’s bizarre. I have not seen this happen before. It may have something to do with the URL you have here. Check the settings of your site to ensure the URLs are unique. If that doesn’t help, it may be a bug.

Thanks for taking a look at it.

When I went back to it, it worked, but then stopped working. (I didn’t change anything.) Also had the same problem trying to link the home page to the second page.

I contacted support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.