Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Would it be possible to recreate someting like this?

Hi there, in code and with some javascript plugins, i created the following webpage: https://istill.eu/designcenter

I would like to switch over the entire website to webflow and i’m pretty sure that it’s possible for most aspects (if not all). But this particular page is the most important and i would love some feedback by some experienced webflow users whether its possible to do so or not.

Please also move your mouse over the 3d image of the machine on the right, to see the full functionality of the page. Also there’s quite some calculation going on in the background (with the price and stuff) all in javascript.

Regards,
Chris

Hi

At first glance this is totally doable in Webflow. You probably need your javascript for some of the stuff, the 3D hover effect for ex, I’m not sure if it’s doable in IX2. As with most things on the web you can solve things in different matters. Your pricing thing could maybe be solved by using collections but you could still use your javascript that you already have. You can do pretty amazing stuff with Webflow alone and if you know your way around JS well then sky is the limit :grinning:

That’s great! Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.